Feb 28, 2011

Mondays are my favorite

...because it's my FRIDAY!!!!
I'm not getting too excited though because I'll be dealing with Poppy and his doc appointments. 
I do have some retail therapy planned with some girls, not that I'll be buying anything. 
Sucks being poor!
Anywho, hopefully I can get some much needed rest. 
I feel a sickness coming on. Everyone around here is sick and I'm hoping and praying that I don't get it!!!!
I hope all of you have a great work week. 
See ya next time Blogarinos!!

2 comments:

...with ♥, SB said...

being poor.. i know the feeling~ have a great week {or weekend, for you}

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali said...

Regardless if your poor, go have fun with the girls laughter is the best medicine!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com