Feb 11, 2011

Randomness

I'm starting to get back into the groove of things since I've been laid up on the couch recovering from my wisdom teeth extraction.
This week's 365 Project is going to be delayed by a day.
I wasn't able to get a post together in time to post today.
I'm currently typing this at 12:00am right before I go to bed so enjoy my randomness in bullets!
  • I go back to work today after having four days off
  • I'm kind of glad. I've been bored sitting here at home.
  • I took my first shower earlier in four days and it felt fantastic!
  • I will be dealing with work drama.
  • My favorite person is coming back from maternity leave today. I can't wait to see her!
  • I made some jello to take to work.
  • I even cut up spaghetti that I made last night to take to work for lunch. 
  • I've been sitting here watching all of the Rocky's with my brother on AMC. I can't get enough of Rocky Balboa.
  • Breez-E lost almost half of his tail from snapping it off after he started whipping the cage the other night. It's horrible. 
And for your viewing pleasure, I don't remember taking this photo after I got out of the dentist. Probably because I was high out of my mind, but you can really see how puffy my mouth was!

Haha! How funny is that?

Happy Friday Blogarinos! What do you have planned this weekend?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness. I am supposed to have four of my teeth extracted soon and one of them is impacted. I didn't realize it would take that long to recover and oh it looks painful! Yikes! Hope you feeling much better. Came over from All The Weigh.

Steph said...

Wisdom teeth surgery is no joke I hope your feeling better. I am a new follower found you over at All The Weigh. When you get a change stop by and sign up for my giveaway.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com