Feb 27, 2011

Sunday Praise and Prayer

This post is looooooong overdue.
I haven't done one in so long. I've been reading my Bible more at work and have been coming across quite a few scriptures that are sticking out to me.


Psalm 29:11
The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you...

Psalm 28:7
You Lord, are my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in You, and I am helped.

Deuteronomy 31:8
The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

These are just a few that I've highlighted this weekend. I couldn't just pick one this week!
Why did I pick these you ask?
Well I was really bummed as another cycle has passed and once again, a BIG.FAT.NEGATIVE (BFN). I've been getting really discouraged since we've been trying two years now to get pregnant. I can't believe it's this hard!!!
I know there are big plans for us and in due time it will come, but it needs to hurry up and be my turn!

Praise

Carrie, my bestest friend and sister-in-law has gotten her BFP! She had her first ultrasound last week and I got to see the little "Brownie" inside of her. I'm so happy for her! She suffers from PCOS like myself and she's had a hard road. The due date for "Brownie" is September 22nd. September is such a busy month in our families for birthdays!

My sister, Genny, has been accepted to Job Corp here in Alaska. She's been debating what she wants to do regarding school and thinks this is the best option for her right now. It helps with childcare, assistance, and she gets to learn a trade where she can finally make some money and support herself. She's been feeling really down lately because she has a boyfriend that is not supportive of her, my niece, or anything for that matter. 

Some family members are starting to get their act together. I've been praying over them for quite some time and it shows! I'm so happy that things are coming together and we're spending more time with each other. I've missed them!

Things at work are getting easier. They took out some problematic employees. Now we just need to work on the employees that are able to change and get the teamwork back in the group.

My brother got a job! Finally! He went to an interview to work in shipping and receiving at a department store and he was hired on the spot. Thank you Jesus! It's been a long road for him to try and find work. Plus, the hours are perfect. It's third shift, so he doesn't have to worry about transportation.

Prayers

Some family members aren't doing too well. One had to be rushed to the ER because they were having problems breathing, and another one has a few doctor appointments to find out a few things. I'll be dealing with the doctor appointments next week and the following to try and clear things up, so please pray for my family in need.

Amy over at Our Daily Blessing...Life is having a really hard struggle. She has two sons who are sick and she herself is battling for her health. Go over and show her some support. She really needs it!

I'm praying my brother can continue to stay on the right path. Hopefully this job will help it stay on the straight path.

I need prayers on my continuing journey in my faith. I seem to get distracted so easily lately. I was on the straight and narrow for so long, then life happens. I've been reading my Bible every day. I'm currently reading Job. I guess it's fitting in my life right now. You do well in life and you're a good person, but bad things still happen to you. I need to learn to continue to be a good person when bad things happen.

My sister, Jessie, has been getting out of control. She running the streets, doing drugs, and not respecting anyone. I pray that she sees the error in this and tries to get her life together. I've been waiting for her to hit rock bottom so she has no other choice but to lift herself up.

If you have anything to give praise for, or if you need some prayer, feel free to leave a comment below or email me here.

Have a blessed Sunday Blogarinos!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com