Mar 31, 2011

As if things weren't interesting enough in my life

Dear Blogarinos,

I've been absent because things have finally caught up with me.
As if things couldn't get any worse with doctor appointments with the grandparents, but I got hurt and now have my OWN appointments on top of grandparents' appointments.

I was assaulted at work by a patient and ended up popping my knee. I can't go into details about how it happened because of the HIPAA laws on my blog, but I have to see an orthopedic surgeon later on this afternoon. I was seen at a doctor's office after it happened and he referred my entire case over to the surgeon. He believes I have some torn ligaments.

I'm in a knee immobilizer and have an ace bandage around my ankle because it is swollen as well. Of course I'm out of work until further notice.

Ah, the life of being me.

2 comments:

Lin said...

Wow you can't catch a break can you? Well on the upside at least you dont have to go to work :)

Hope you get better soon!

Big Fat Gini said...

Goodness! Hoping things get back to normal soon. Lots of good thoughts being sent your way...

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com