Mar 3, 2011

Do you want to know what really grinds my gears?

I was over at Mama Kat's looking at the topics for Writer's Workshop.
I'll admit that I haven't participated in awhile because none of them have jumped out at me, or even pertained to me (ex. parenting, kids)...until this week.
Pet Peeves!
I have lots of pet peeves.
I can probably see anything and it will turn into a pet peeve. I know, I have issues. That's a whole other topic though.
So here's what really grinds my gears!

  1. Chewing with your mouth open. I can't FREAKIN' stand this. I do NOT want to see what a hamburger looks like while you're getting ready to digest it.
  2. Smacking lips. Hubster has a way of doing this and it pisses me off!
  3. Slurping. Brother and Hubster both do this. If it's cold, hot, warm...it doesn't matter. When I say something to them about it, they say they slurp because it's really cold or slurp because it's really hot. I can't win. 
  4. Nervous leg shake. Especially in a car because it makes the car bounce back and forth. Annoying.
  5. When people say or write "dis", "dat", "dem", or tYpe LiKe diS. Get a life...
  6. When people say things like, "Who is you?" or "Yes they is". There seems to be a lot of them around here. A lot of them I work with!
  7. People who don't wait for others to get off the elevator before trampling through. This happens to me EVERY DAY at work and it pisses me off to no end. If you're one of these people, you need to calm the hell down and wait for others to get off. I'm not afraid to run you over with a wheelchair if I have a patient. I will win.
  8. Tapping table with fingernails
  9. Whistling really loud
  10. Belching or farting while eating. 
I have a ton more, but I'll leave it with the top ten.
So there you go.
If you ever feel like being karate chopped in the throat, feel free to do anything in the above list.
Ha!
Happy Thursday Blogarinos!

4 comments:

Perfectly Unperfect said...

I am right there with you with the top 4! My dad does the top 3 and my husband does #4. Drives me insane!!!

The way that people eat....drives me nuts! Where are their manners?? I am constantly telling my munchkins to stop smacking their lips...close your mouth when you chew....on and on.

Lin said...

Bwahaha...I'm totally with you on all of them but #4. Sadly, I'm that annoying leg shaker. I dont know what it is but I do it constantly, in the car or sitting at my desk...actually I'm doing it right now lol.

...with ♥, SB said...

hah th is was cracking me up~ thank you for sharing. most of them are pretty normal i would think. dat n dis are frusturating though. lol!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I dislike everything in this post. I like the post, but dislike all the things you described.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com