Mar 19, 2011

Six Word Saturday

I'm enjoying my entire weekend off!

That's right folks, an entire weekend off! No being called in to work, no taking the grandparents to appointments, no cleaning, nothing! 
I'm so excited!!!
Tonight, Hubster and I are having date night. 
A much needed date night. 
We're going out to dinner with some friends and then going bowling.
It's going to be so much fun!

Happy Saturday Blogarinos.

This message brought to you by Six Word Saturday over at www.ShowMyFace.com.
Click on over and see what everyone else is saying.

3 comments:

rlavalette said...

See you at the alleys!

Fi said...

Visiting from 6WS - a weekend to your self is truly to be appreciated. Enjoy your 'date' night

Call Me Cate said...

I hope your weekend off was great! Thanks for playing 6WS!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com