Apr 6, 2011

Hubster turns 31!

April 2nd, Hubster turned 31.
He decided he wanted to have a party.
Not just any party....

A JUNGLE JUICE PARTY!

Of course I had to hurry up and gather everything to feed a bunch of people because my ass was not about to stand all day with my bum knee and cook for a bunch of drunk people. 
So instead, I ran to Costco and bought party sandwiches! I know, I'm lazy...shoot me.








I made cupcakes and a cake, nothing fancy because I didn't know he wanted to have such an extravagant party. 
He got up extra early and cleaned the entire apartment (maybe we should have parties more often!) and gave me a list of things he wanted. 
We went the night before and got all the ingredients for the jungle juice. 

As well as $50 worth of fruit and fruit punch and we let it sit all night long. This is the final product.

It was so delicious!!

The boys kicked back playing XBox 360.




Auntie was surprised when I was taking pictures! 

Towards the end of the night, things were getting out of control, but not in a bad way. 
Everyone was getting drunk off the jungle juice and the neighbor thought it would be a great idea to make one long straw so everyone would stop getting their hands wet when scooping out the juice. 

I introduce, Neighbor Lady, as well as her really long straw. 

Of course birthday boy got to try it out first!




All in all, it was a great night with good food and great company.
And yes, EVERYONE woke up with a huge hangover the next day.


1 comments:

Jen said...

Ah Everclear, my number one drink in college, mixed with a little purple passion. I haven't seen it here in MA.

I have a slight addiction to Alaska State Troopers and happy the party did not make that show :)It looked like a lot of fun.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com