Apr 7, 2011

If you really knew me, you would know...

  • I'm sarcastic.
  • I joke (probably too much)
  • I turn a serious situation into a funny one.
  • I can be a royal bitch if you piss me off.
  • I adore my fam[ily] <3
  • I bitch about my job entirely TOO much, but I love what I do. I just dislike the people I work with.
  • I'm the life of a party...when I'm in my comfort zone.
  • I'm shy (until I'm comfortable).
  • I have an unhealthy obsession with Diet Coke.
  • I'm a clutz.
  • I forget things that are important, but never anything NOT important.
  • I'm obsessive/compulsive.
  • I'm a workaholic.
  • I'm an avid postcard collector [nerd.status].
  • I'm a nerd.
  • It's hard for me to say no. 
  • I tend to let people walk all over me until I've hit my breaking point. 
  • I have a temper. 
  • I'm very loving. 
What are some things that people would know about you if they REALLY knew you?

This post brought to you by Writer's Workshop

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

If you really knew me, you'd know that I cannot, will not, will never ever ever eat a....banana.

Ada said...

Your list sounds eerily familiar to what mine would be. I also tend to let people walk over me until I've reached my breaking point and I use humor and sarcasm as my defenses. I'm also actually a pretty good leader, but only lead when everyone else has proven themselves incapable.

Popping over from Mama Kat's Writing Workshop. Happy Thursday!

...with ♥, Amber said...

What a lovely bunch of great little facts! Thanks for sharing.


P.S. Your postcard was wonderful and will be posted soon!

thepsychobabble said...

Your list is so familiar:)

Lin said...

Holy crap...you're like the Alaskan version of me lol.

I guess if you really knew me you'd know that I hate being disturbed while I sleep.

.:Bree:. said...

You + me = long lost sisters! Wow. I think the only thing I wouldn't have had on my list is the postcards {even tho I think that is AWESOME} and the diet coke!

Jessica said...

Your list sounds like what I would have written if I had written a list. (That sounds a little confusing). Joking is always good. My husband always teases me because I always forget important things but if it is not important I will remember it forever.

Big Fat Gini said...

Dude. It's eerie how similar we are. Although, I don't collect postcards I DO think people who do are nerds.

Kidding!

Patrice said...

Cool! Stopping by from Mama Kat's...

Jenna said...

thank you for your willingness to give a little insight to who you really are! The people who have answered this prompt have been my favorite places to read and comment :)

Lisa said...

Are you sure we're not the same person? ;) For me, I'd have to add that if you really knew me, you'd know how much feet freak me out. Yeah, really!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com