Apr 5, 2011

UPDATE!

Well Blogarinos, there is someone watching out over me after all!
I do NOT  need surgery.
Phew! I was really worried there for awhile.
I had my MRI on Friday and had to wait AAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL weekend before the surgeon called me today saying that it's just severely bruised and some softening of the cartilage under the knee cap.
He recommends physical therapy three times a week for four weeks and doing another evaluation to see how my knee is. I should be back to work in a few weeks.
I am there temporarily to make sure everyone is doing their job. There have been a lot of complaints about other team members being bitches and flat out refusing to do their job.
It's pretty sad when employees need a supervisor present to do their effing job. I'm so fed up with all of the immature people working.
We'll see how this goes.

Also, I REALLY need to catch up on my Project 365. I've been taking pictures, but just haven't had the energy to post. I'm getting there though!

Hope everyone is having a happy week!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad you don't need surgery! :)

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com