May 15, 2011

Hopefully Minnesota-bound...my motivation

As I've mentioned a few times on my blog, Hubster and his brother have been really close and they used to live together. When Hubster and I were dating and later moved in together, it was with his brother as well.
A few months later, his brother moved in his girlfriend, Carrie, and we were one big happy family. It was actually a great setup because Hubster and his brother were really close and best friends while Carrie and I were best friends. Almost sisters.
When they moved April 2010, I was devastated. I felt like I lost a dear family member. We were always hanging out with each other. I miss the talks Carrie and I used to have. With her being in Minnesota and me all the way in Alaska, as well as our work schedules, we don't get to talk as much. It sucks.

Well, Carrie went and got pregnant on me...AND I'M ECSTATIC!

She is having a boy and is due September 22nd and I'm working my ass off to get there to be there for the birth! So I've started this...


The Minnesota Fund Bucket!!!
It's nothing fancy by any means, but it serves it's purpose.
I'm putting spare change, dollars that accumulate in my wallet, as well as any sales from my craftiness. I've been working on a few things that people at work have seen and plan on buying. I just have to mass produce a few things to keep up on the demand.
Maybe I'll introduce them on my blog and see if anyone is interested in buying some from me.
One can only hope!

So wish me luck in my efforts to see my nephew!
He's my motivation!


 
<3

Have a blessed Sunday Blogarinos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com