May 26, 2011

Mountains

I lived in Ohio for many years and thought it was great there.
You had bustling cities, great farming country, and everything in between.
On July 4th this year, Independence Day, will be eight years since I moved to Alaska.
I am so glad I made the trip up here and stayed. I will never be able to leave this place because everywhere I look, there are mountains.













Where is your home state and what do you like about it?
If you blog about it, share your link in a comment. I'd love to see pictures!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I'm in Alabama, and the best thing about here is being relatively close to the beach...and not having very much snow! Plus people are (usually) very friendly here!

Jen said...

I am in grumpy Massachusetts. I have lived her 95% of my life and I would love to visit Alaska. Your pictures are beautiful.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com