May 6, 2011

My favorite products

***DISCLAIMER: I have in no way been compensated in any way by any of these companies and brands. I have simply gone to the store and purchased these items myself and tried them through a trial and error basis. I just thought I would share how happy I am with these products.***

I'm always trying new products to try and find what works for me.
Let me tell you, I've spent a ton of money trying to find "the one". Whether it's for my hair, my face, lotion, nail polish, you name it.
I have FINALLY found a few products that are definitely keepers!

HAIR
One of my co-workers has the same type of hair as I do. Super frizzy and thick!
She told me about a spray gel from Pantene brand.


I got the one for curly because my hair is quite wavy/curly in it's natural state. This stuff is wonderful!
I'm not one to use a lot of hair products, but since the seasons are changing here in Alaska, it's creating havoc on my head.
Pantene Curly keeps the frizzies away, helps sculpt the hair, keeps in tamed, and holds all day. I highly recommend! They do offer other sprays for different kinds of hair. It's completely affordable as well.

FACE
I have the most sensitive face known to man! No matter what I do, it breaks out, gets dried, turns red, starts to flake, etc. I'm always afraid to try new products in fear that I'll look like a fool.
I break out really easily as well and have been struggling with acne since my teens.
I decided to go to the store and was determined to read every single bottle of cream, cleanser, lotion out there to try and find the perfect one to fit me.
I decided on a cleaner and a moisturizer.


I can use it as a daily cleaner and once a week use it as a mask. It makes my face feel so clean! I can feel it working deep down in my pores. When I wear it as a mask, it dries really nice and comes off very easily.

I also chose a daily moisturizer. It's very dry in Alaska and I find my face goes bonkers every week or so.






I'm not a huge fan of Aveeno products, but I decided to give this one a try. Don't knock it till you try it, or so I've heard.
I'm glad I gave it a shot!
Usually moisturizers or creams that promote clear complexions tend to dry out my face and make it worse, but this product makes it feel so soft and even.

Have any of you Blogarinos tried any of these products?
What are your favorite hair and face products?
I'm always up to look for new things!



1 comments:

Marla said...

I use Aveeno, thx to the recommendation of another blogger. It's not perfect, but it's better than what I was using. Dry peeling skin is a big problem for me all of a sudden. Not sure why, but I feel like I should be using a daily exfoliant. Totally annoying!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com