May 7, 2011

Six Word Saturday [Edition 19]

Back to my normal work schedule

I sure did enjoy working Monday thru Thursday for nine weeks. I was sad when the weekday supervisor came back from her medical leave. I'm happy she's back, but sad because I now am back to my weekend shifts. 
Not that I can work or anything. I get to sit on my butt all day on light duty. Ugh!

Happy Six Word Saturday Blogarinos!

This message brought to you by Six Word Saturday.
Head on over to check out what everyone else is saying in six words!

4 comments:

Susan in SC said...

I wouldn't like weekend shifts either! Visiting from 6WS.

Kasi said...

My husband works weekends and it's the pits... (Found your blog from Six Word Saturday!)

Fiona said...

Working the weekends - ergh!

My hubby works 2 out of 3 weekends and it sure plays havoc with the social life.

Oh yeah that's right I'm a mother of 3 and I don't have a social life LOL

Call Me Cate said...

Bummer that your schedule is changing back to something you don't like as much. I managed to avoid that by resigning but I don't recommend that tactic.

Thanks for playing 6WS!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com