Lately, I've had a bit of depression and anger.
This is why...
- So many pregnancy announcements on Twitter.
- So many loss announcements on Twitter.
- Every time I see a pregnancy announcement, I think of the day I lost Katelynn.
- Every time I see a loss announcement, I think of the day I lost Katelynn.
- Dealing with a close family member suffering from infertility becoming pregnant and talks about it all the time. Don't get me wrong, I'm so over-the-moon happy for her and can't wait to see her when the baby is born, but it's just hard.
- Having to deal with infertility
- Getting my fucking period every month.
- Having to take my temperature and check my cervix every morning. Month after month after month.
- Having Hubster bitch all the time because I'm not working enough due to being on light duty. Not my fault dude...get over it.
- Having to do stuff for the family on my days off. I just want a day to myself. I want to just have the opportunity to sit on my couch and watch TV all day. I don't want to clean the kitchen, clean the bathroom, or do a load of laundry.
- Having to deal with stupid co-workers. They are all childish and piss me off. I love my job, just hate the people that work there.
- Not having my knee feeling any better after 10 weeks of the injury. Hopefully the new doctor will help me.
- Paying bills with only the funds from half of a normal paycheck for me. It's really financially draining.
I pray I can get out of this funk.