Jun 8, 2011

Pouring Your Heart Out [Edition 1]

This is my first time participating in Pouring Your Heart Out.



Lately, I've had a bit of depression and anger.
This is why...


  • So many pregnancy announcements on Twitter.
  • So many loss announcements on Twitter. 
  • Every time I see a pregnancy announcement, I think of the day I lost Katelynn. 
  • Every time I see a loss announcement, I think of the day I lost Katelynn.
  • Dealing with a close family member suffering from infertility becoming pregnant and talks about it all the time. Don't get me wrong, I'm so over-the-moon happy for her and can't wait to see her when the baby is born, but it's just hard.
  • Having to deal with infertility
  • Getting my fucking period every month. 
  • Having to take my temperature and check my cervix every morning. Month after month after month. 
  • Having Hubster bitch all the time because I'm not working enough due to being on light duty. Not my fault dude...get over it.
  • Having to do stuff for the family on my days off. I just want a day to myself. I want to just have the opportunity to sit on my couch and watch TV all day. I don't want to clean the kitchen, clean the bathroom, or do a load of laundry.
  • Having to deal with stupid co-workers. They are all childish and piss me off. I love my job, just hate the people that work there. 
  • Not having my knee feeling any better after 10 weeks of the injury. Hopefully the new doctor will help me. 
  • Paying bills with only the funds from half of a normal paycheck for me. It's really financially draining. 
So as you can see, I have a lot weighing me down.
I pray I can get out of this funk.

9 comments:

Renee said...

I can't imagine how hard all of this is. My thoughts are with you. I hope you can see some light soon!

Shell said...

I'm so sorry. Sending you prayers.

michellespann said...

*HUGS* I hope things get better for you soon.

Stopping by from Shell's blog.

Young Mom said...

Loss is brutal. Is there anyway to take a day off to spend alone and just grieve and take care of yourself? Sometimes it's hard to feel worth it, but you are.

Kaylee said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss and struggles. Sending prayers your way in hopes that you will start feeling better!

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali said...

Sorry to hear your having a rough time. Sending hugs and well wishes your way!

Sarah said...

As a fellow sufferer, I hear you. I'm praying for you, I know this can be the worst and the best of times. Stopping by from PYHO.

Lisa said...

::hug::

EMM said...

Ugh. So sorry about all this. Keep hanging on. It will get better! Stoppy by from PYHO.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com