Jul 21, 2011

Bits of Randomness

I've been so busy this past week.
Today's post will be in bullet form!

  • Cosmo is adjusting well. If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you will notice he's been my subject in pictures. He's just so darn cute! 
  • Cosmo had a vet appointment this past Tuesday. He's 100% healthy, weighs a healthy 6.1 pounds and got all of his shots updated.
  • My brother comes home Monday. He's been working on the slope since June 25th. It's been nice having him gone, but it'll be good to see him. 
  • I went back to work at the hospital last Friday and I thought I was going to die! I forgot how hard my job really is. My knee was sore when I got off work, but it's to be expected. I haven't used my legs for anything in a long time. 
  • I woke up Wednesday with a massive migraine. I thought my head was going to explode. As I stumbled out of my bedroom (Cosmo at my heels) to get some ibuprofen, I ended up vomiting everywhere except the toilet. I was able to get a break to finally make it to the bathroom where I spent the next 25 minutes vomiting. It was so much fun afterwards to clean up the mess. Thank you Jesus for hardwood floors! 
  • I've downloaded the Couch to 5k app on my iPhone. I'm working on getting some music for a playlist and a nice day to start my first day. I'm hoping I can stick with something. I'm ready for change! 
  • I got my SIL her baby shower gifts. Now I just need to wrap and send it to her friend's house. She doesn't know that every one here in Alaska is sending boxes to her friend's house so her friend can surprise her on her baby shower. She's going to be so excited!! I got her an electric breast pump with milk storage bags, nursing pads, and the cream. I also got the baby some outfits. I wish I could be there for the baby shower, but I get to be there for the birth. I can't wait! Less than 60 days now!
Have a happy Thursday Blogarinos. I will be getting my house cleaned and ready to go back to work on Friday. 

1 comments:

Lin said...

I have to do a bit of baby shower shopping for my SIL too. It's her & my bros first baby (boy) so it's sort of exciting!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com