Jul 8, 2011

Meet Cosmo

This cute little thing is why I've been too busy to post.






His name is Cosmo and he's a six year old mini Yorkie.
I got a phone call from Hubster's aunt asking me if I was still looking for a dog.
I told her yes, as long as it was a hypo-allergenic dog since Hubster is allergic. That's when she told me about Cosmo. He's had seven different owners and they suspect he's been abused by a male because he is really skiddish around males.
When I came over to meet him, he ran right up to me and in my arms.
That's when I fell in love.
As you can see from the pictures, I get to take him to work until I'm back to full duty in the hospital and he is such a distraction!
He has seemed to adjust really well in my home and he likes Hubster too!

Happy Friday Blogarinos!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

He is super cute! It's a great thing you're doing, taking in an older previously abused animal! :)

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali said...

What a cutie!!!

Megan said...

He's adorable - totally acceptable as an excuse!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com