Jul 29, 2011

What I've been up to…in pictures!

I really miss blogging.
I've just been so freaking busy!
This is what I've been up to while I haven't been in the blogging universe.


Hanging with Cosmo



Enjoying the beautiful night skies.



Waking up to an awesome sun rise.



I lost my last pair of contacts, so I've been sporting the glasses until I can see the eye doc. My prescription expired so I have to have my eyes re-tested. Bummer!



Exploring new music I hear on the radio.



Trying to stay alive at work. I'm not a fan of energy drinks, but this one is rather tasty.



Learning to crochet hats. I think I have it down now!



This is my first completed hat. Not too bad if I say so myself.



Trying to get Cosmo to model the new hat. He wasn't cooperating.

And lastly…



Enjoying the heat wave in Alaska!!!!

I hope all you Blogarinos have a great weekend!
What are your plans?
I start my work week today. Hopefully it's a great work week!

<3

- Posted from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com