Aug 11, 2011

10 Things I (currently) Love

1. Hubster (I'll always love him)
2. Cosmo. He is fitting so well into our family! His personality is just like mine. Hubster wants to die. Ha!
3. The fact that I get to see my nephew being born in about 42 days (if she's on time).
4. Sweet & Sour Twizzlers. I'm totally addicted to these damn things!
5. MyFitnessPal app on my iPhone.
6. C25K app on my iPhone. I'm learning how to run!
7. Planning to move out of state. Yes, I'm weird. I like to plan!
8. Having my brother out of my apartment every five weeks. I love his new job!
9. Getting hired help for the grandparents. I'm going to have more time to myself. Not that I don't like taking care of them. It's just really tiring with my 50 hour/week job.
10. Vacation in 38 days!

What are you loving lately?

1 comments:

Lin said...

I'm definitely a planner too so I totally get your planning to move.

My grandma's been pretty sick the last year or so & even though I dont personally care for her I've seen how much work it can be. I'm glad you got help :)

Woot for vacation time!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com