Aug 19, 2011

Update in doggy land

I have found a home for Fisher!
I am so freakin' happy.
I texted my friend and let her know that I wasn't going to be able to keep Fisher because of the way he was acting, so she texted me back this morning and told me she would pick him up and take him to the pound when she got off work.
The pound?!?
Does she know what they do there???
I couldn't let that happen, so I worked my ass off trying to find Fisher a new home.
I finally got a phone call this evening from a woman who was the answer to my prayers.
She has three children, a stay at home mom, no other pets, and has a nice big backyard.
I'm so glad I was able to find him a good home!

2 comments:

Kaitlin (ahmymarriedlife) said...

AW! I'm so happy you were able to find someone. It was really tough trying to find a new home for my cats when we were moving. :/

Bethe77 said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Blessings

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com