This week we have:
- Gone to a Minnesota Vikings vs. Detroit Lions football game at Mall of America Field. The Lions ended up winning in overtime. It was a good game even though the Vikings lost. The Packers won on that day. That's all that matters anyway. Ha!
- Gone to Mall of America. Let me tell you, this place is HUGE! I was tired after a few hours and we just went to the East and North side of the mall. We're going back tomorrow for some more shopping. I have a lot of pictures that I need to organize and upload.
- Gotten lost. Even with a damn GPS that I brought from home. I'm used to Alaska driving. We have three main highways and that's it! None of this I-35W North crap. What is that anyway??
- Walked downtown Minneapolis. I can't wait to hit up St. Paul. I want to see St. Paul's Cathedral so bad!
- Snuggled with my nephew Dylan. It amazes me how seeing a newborn baby moving around amaze everyone in the room.
I have another big day in the morning. MIL and I are going to do some more shopping for my BIL's new house and baby, then we're going back to Mall of America for some retail therapy. Meanwhile, here are a few shots I got while driving up to Minneapolis.
Have a happy Wednesday Blogarinos!