Oct 29, 2011

Six Word Saturday

My stupid knee gave out again.

I was walking down the stairs in my back yard the other day so I could let Cosmo out to do his business when my knee gave out and I fell down half the flight. That wasn't so bad except I crashed into the basement window. Besides the few scratches I got on my face and knee, I'm fine, but my body is now killing me. 
I'm lucky that it was only 22 degrees outside and raining because I had a coat on, otherwise I would have gone without one and probably be cut up from crashing into it. 
Oi! 

Hope you have a blessed day Blogarinos! 

Check out ShowMyFace to see what everyone else is saying in six words =]

3 comments:

Kasi said...

Ouch! I hope your knee is feeling at least some better if not all the way better! Sorry I'm just not commenting too!

Ugly Jane said...

hey =)im new to bloggin. found urs on the pcosforum. hope the knees better.


http://ugly-jane.blogspot.com/

Lin said...

Oh no! I'm glad you're ok & didnt hurt yourself all that bad. My MIL just has knee surgery but had a few spills like that beforehand. Hope you feel better now :)

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com