Dec 1, 2011

December already?!?!

Well it's the 1st of December.
This year has gone by so fast!
With this being my last Christmas in Alaska, I'm totally in the holiday mood!
I went out on Black Friday and did 98% of my Christmas shopping so I'm excited about that. I even got it all wrapped.
MIL and I put up the tree the other night.


It's a small one, but it's still beautiful!

Have you gotten your tree up yet? If so, let's see it!
I can't wait until everyone decorates the houses in the neighborhood.
It's my favorite part of the holiday!

1 comments:

Lin said...

That's such a cute tree! We still dont have ours up, maybe we'll buy one this weekend though.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com