Jan 6, 2012

2012 is MY year!

So I've been carrying a bunch of baggage around with me for the past eight years.
Can you imagine how much that can be?????
Well 2012 is definitely going to be a new year for me.
I am throwing away all the baggage I have been carrying around and starting fresh.
I know everyone makes resolutions each year and of course, majority fails.
That's why I'm going to make short term goals as well as long term.

Short term goals (within three months):

  • Pay off my truck
  • Open my Etsy store
  • Help someone in need
  • Learn to take a "me" break one day a week
  • Lose 15 pounds
  • Go to the gym four days a week
Long term goals (within a year):
  • Learn to forgive
  • Volunteer regularly
  • Continue going to the gym
  • Lose 50 pounds
  • Change my eating style
  • Go to the gym six days a week
  • Be more positive
I'm really motivated this year to lose the weight. Finally! 
I've joined a group on Facebook for motivation, support, and the biggest...accountability! 
There are challenges to be completed in each circuit and I'm excited. 
I've decided to open up more on my blog about it for the same reasons as joining the group. I've met a lot of great women that can offer the support and motivation and of course accountability! If I say I'm going to do something and I tell someone I'm going to, I always do. 
I will be sharing my weight loss journey and *GASP* photos. 
As the six week circuits go on, I'll be sharing my experiences for myself (not the other ladies because it is a private group) as well as the before and after photos of each circuit. 
The first day of the circuit begins Monday January 9th.
I'm really excited. 
I got the workout shoes, some comfy clothes, loaded up my iPhone with some great workout songs and even have a workout buddy three days a week. 
I'm ready! 

If you've made a resolution, or some goals that you'd like to accomplish this year, what is it? 

P.S. If you have some great music to share to add to my workout playlist, please share. I'm always looking for some great music to keep me pumped and motivated! 


2 comments:

Lin said...

These are some great goals. It's also good that you've separated your goals into short term & long term, that's the way to do it.

Good luck with the weight loss thing, I should probably work on that too haha.

Kasi said...

Love your blog...And check out TobyMac and Jamie Grace...their music is wonderful, or I think so at least :)

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com