Jan 18, 2012

I survived!!!

I survived my first full week of my weight loss challenge!
I feel fan-freaking-tastic...except the huge migraine I have from lack of junk I used to shovel in my mouth.
Thank goodness for a little pain pill from the doctor to help me through it so I can function at work.

I am happy to announce that I have lost 4.2 lbs!!!!!

HOW FREAKING COOL IS THAT!!!

I'm surprised. People can even notice a loss. Co-workers are coming up to me and asking me if I have been working out because it looks like I'm losing weight. I haven't told anyone at work about anything, so of course I'm all smiles.

That pushes me further!

I've been working on the challenges as well and I'm up to 2 reps of 10 lunges before I have to absolutely quit. My knee isn't what it used to be, but I'm taking it slowly.
I'm beginning to go longer and longer on the elliptical.
After the six week circuit, my personal goal is to go up a level on the elliptical.
Baby steps, right?

I'm doing great at logging my calories and my activity thanks to MyFitnessPal.
I highly recommend the app if you would like to log your food.
I've learned to much about my eating habits.
I've learned that I eat entirely WAY TOO MUCH sodium. Um, hello water weight!
Now I'm really watching my intake on things.
I never thought I would ever read labels. It makes me feel good though. Especially knowing what I'm putting in my body.

I'm going to start taking photos of my progress each week. I know I won't get to see a huge difference, but I want to document this journey.
I'm finally ready!!!


1 comments:

Lin said...

That's SO awesome. Yay you! Keep up the good work hon :)

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com