Jan 18, 2012

Migraines

I've always suffered from the occasional migraine.
I would get two a year. I would spend the whole day in my room with the lights out, no sound, doped up, praying the pain away.
Well now, I'm getting migraines multiple times a month!
These have nothing on the ones I used to get.
These are knock you on your ass hurtful. The type that makes me puke because I'm in so much pain.
I don't know what's wrong.
Maybe I need to go see a doctor.
Nothing in my life has changed, except working out and eating healthy.
Maybe it's the lack of junk I used to shovel in my mouth.
All I know, it has got to give.
I don't know how much more I can handle of this pain.

4 comments:

Big Fat Gini said...

More than likely, that's what it is. The first two weeks are the hardest, because you're body is basically going through a detox process. If you quit cold-turkey, chances are you're body is all like, "what the hell Nikke?"

Go get checked out to make sure it's nothing serious. Lots of hugs. I get migraines too and they suck. Hang in there!

Jen said...

They just upped my Topamax, which I take to prevent migraines. I used to get them a couple times a week, now not so much.

Lin said...

You poor thing! I can't say I've ever had a migraine but I've had a headache & know those fuckers hurt a lot. I'm with Gini, maybe it's a low carb or no sugar thing thats causing it. Carry around snack size Snickers & eat one every now & then, hopefully that'll work.

Kasi said...

I got migraines while on birth control and although I still have headaches since I've been off of it I don't get migraines near as much. Hope you find some relief soon!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com