Jan 14, 2012

Purex Crystals [A Review]

***I was in no way compensated for this review. I went to the store and bought it to try myself.***

I went to the store to look for an alternative detergent to clean my gym clothes, as well as Hubster's. No matter how many times I washed the load, I just couldn't get the clothes to smell fresh.

I looked at a bunch of different detergents, but I'm such a creature of habit, I just hated to abandon the laundry detergent I use now.

That's when I found this little gem.



I thought for sure I would have to use this a few times on my gym clothes, but to my surprise, it worked on the first cycle!
I tried it a few weeks ago and the clothes I washed are still sitting in my dresser smelling fabulous!

This will definitely be a staple in my laundry room!

- Posted from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com