Jan 9, 2012

Weight Loss Challenge Day 1

As I've mentioned before in my last post, I was going to get personal on my blog and share my journey with weight loss. I think it will be beneficial for me because it'll be accountability for me. Well I've joined a private group on Facebook with 24 other wonderful ladies. Today starts with the first 6 week circuit. I haven't seen the post about what the challenges are going to be this week yet (probably later on this morning), but I'm going to share some things with you now. We are required to take a picture at the beginning of the circuit and again six weeks later at the end before starting the next circuit. We also have to check in every week about our progress and do the challenges. I'm very excited to get started. So here it is. My very first full body photo I have taken since high school.


Excuse my scrubs shot. I'm always at work! So I went into the PT gym and used their mirror. Ha! So here I am. I'm so ashamed of myself for letting myself get this bad. Hopefully in six weeks I'll be able to show a bit slimmer Nikke. I'm really going to stay on track this time. I have goals, yo! Have a happy Monday Blogarinos! - Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Big Fat Gini said...

You've SO got this!

I started back in August and I can tell you that I feel awesome. It's been amazing to see the progress I've made. Wishing the same for you and I cannot wait to watch you grow...well, shrink, ha!

Megan said...

Good luck the six week circuit sounds like it would be fun and always changing things up will keep your body guessing. I like decided to blog my weightloss to keep me accountable. I need to take a full length picture posted though. Good luck and I can't wait to see how you do

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com