Jan 10, 2012

Weight Loss Goals Circuit 1

Well the goals are up! I chose to do all four. Look at me! Going full force. Anywho, I checked in and the four goals are: 1. In 6 weeks get to 3 sets of 15 doing lunges. I can only do 4 and get tired. I do admit that it is harder to do on my right knee due to the injury I got back in May, but I'm going to try my hardest! 2. Inner Thigh Lift. I have never tried doing these before. They posted a how-to video so I'm going to watch it and try my best. I'll set a goal after trying the first one. 3. Keep a daily food and exercise log. I use an app called MyFitnessPal and I've been keeping good track the past couple of days. 4. Share a healthy recipe with all the nutritional information once a week. I will admit I bought a cookbook awhile back and have been making the dishes and have enjoyed every single one of them. I will definitely be making posts about them as well on my blog. Day 2 is looking great. Going to hit the gym in a few hours. I ended up going 31 minutes on the elliptical at 5mph. Sweat my ass off but felt great afterwards!


Happy Tuesday Blogarinos! - Posted from my iPhone

1 comments:

Big Fat Gini said...

Great job! Seriously, pat yourself on the back for this one because you deserve it! You've gotten the ball rolling!

And here's my post workout motto: If you still look pretty, you're doing it wrong.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com