Jan 5, 2012

Yes, I'm still alive

Yes, it's true.
I'm still alive.
The holidays have totally kicked my ass, but I had a lot of fun.
I was able to Skype with my sister so I could see my niece open her gifts I sent to her. She loved them all so I'm really happy.
Hubster loved all of his gifts and I loved all of mine.
I've been working a lot on a few things that I'm doing, so when I get a little closer, I'll share.
Big changes are coming!

I do have news about our Alaska to Minnesota trip...all of our ferry tickets have been bought and hotels confirmed! I'm so excited. It's really happening.

Well Blogarinos, I'm gonna get off of here and do some laundry before I have to go to work.
I'll definitely be updating more now that all of the hectic schedules are gone.
Happy New Year everyone!
Did anyone make any resolutions?
I know I did =]

1 comments:

Lin said...

I totally know what you mean about the holidays kicking your ass. I'm actually still feeling it...and so is my checkbook lol. I can't to hear about the changes you got going on :)

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com