Feb 24, 2012

For some reason the universe thought I needed another lip




I fell in the shower last night.
I thought I hit my chin, but when I was washing my face, I noticed the suds on my hands were red.
I rinsed my face and hopped out of the shower to look in the mirror when I saw a huge piece of skin hanging from my face.
I grabbed some gauze and placed the skin back and applied pressure.
I bled FOREVER!
It finally scabbed so I put some Neosporin on it and been baby-ing the darn thing.
I will not have a third lip!

- Posted from my iPhone

1 comments:

Lin said...

Oh you poor thing! Good thing you're well trained in first aid ;)

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com