Mar 26, 2012

..and the cow jumped over the moon

I've mentioned before that I love the moon and the stars.
Anything in the sky really.
I was reading the paper this morning and there was an article mentioning that Venus and Jupiter were going to make a strong appearance with the moon tonight.
Well what does every amateur photography that has lost their motivation and inspiration do????
Well they get all giddy inside and count down the hours until they clock out so they can grab their camera equipment and play around in the dark!
My tripod was acting up so I didn't get the BEST photos, but I got some pretty good ones.



Absolutely beautiful don't you think?

1 comments:

Lin said...

Pretty good is an understatement for those photos, you did a really nice job! It really is beautiful.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com