Mar 20, 2012

No talkie!

Happy first day of Spring Blogarinos!
I love Spring because it means the snow should be disappearing soon up here in Alaska.
Ha! I tried to not laugh when I typed that sentence.
Unfortunately, it snows well into April here, but warmer weather and we're up to 12 hours of daylight!

The one thing I do not like about Spring...allergies.
How many of you out there suffer from seasonal allergies?
I usually get the watery eyes, stuffy nose, and a cough, but this time I got laryngitis.
I've never had laryngitis before. It sucks! I hate not being able to talk. I have too much to talk and laugh about in my every day life!

I have the next three days off from work, so hopefully I can recuperate before Friday. I was just miserable at work today!

1 comments:

Lin said...

12 hours of sunlight? I dont know how you do it *shaking head*. Allergies definitely suck. When Spring comes around I have to be sure to take a 24 hr allergy pill every morning or I'll pay for it later. Don't forget to take yours!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com