Apr 19, 2012

Random pics

 Cosmo got a new haircut. Isn't he cute?!

 This goose tried to attack me. I went to my father-in-law's shop to check the mail when I went to Wasilla to visit my sister and I heard this awful noise like a bird was dying. I couldn't see anything, so I emptied out the mailbox. I turned around and saw this goose coming at me full force. Apparently I was too close for comfort to her nest. Whoopsie!

 Yeah...I got to clean and organize this mess.

Cosmo sunbathing whie I was cleaning out the garage. It finally reached 50 degrees up here in Alaska!!! Summer is on it's way.

1 comments:

Lin said...

You were almost attacked by a goose? That's insane! haha Glad you weren't harmed ;)

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com