Apr 21, 2012

Six Word Saturday

So many things, so little time

I leave Anchorage in 41 days.
41 days to get everything together for our big move to Minnesota.
I'm so ecstatic, sad, overwhelmed, anxious, worried, etc.
I'm just a total basket case.
I got most of my to-do list done which I'm really happy about.
There's still quite a few things to do.
I'll still be in Alaska until June 20th because we're going to Southeast Alaska.
If you've been a reader of mine, you know that Hubster is Tlingit Indian
His family comes from Juneau, Sitka, Kake, and Petersburg, Alaska, and every even year, the Tlingit people get together for celebration. I'm so excited to be apart of celebration!
I haven't been to Southeast Alaska so I'm really excited to visit the villages. Hubster's family is really excited to have me there. They all know me or know about me and excited for me to see and learn about their home.
I can't wait for the beaches and the fishing!!
We'll be leaving on the big ferry on the 20th of June to head to Bellingham, WA where we will then drive to Minnesota.
I just want to get my to-do list done so I can relax (somewhat) and visit with the family before I leave.

I will definitely be missing this when I leave.



This post brought to you by Six Word Saturday at www.ShowMyFace.com
Head on over to see what every one else is saying in six words.

8 comments:

cessie said...

Wow! That sounds all so interesting! I can imagine you are excited :)
And "so many things, so little time" is something I'm familiar with too well hehe. Wish you good luck with all of your preparations for the big move and a good time in SE Alaska!

thelaughinghousewife said...

Wow! What a view! But what a great experience you have to look forward to. Good luck with the move.

Dawn said...

{{hugs}} and prayers as you continue forward. Sounds like good things "behind" and "forward" - enjoy!

Fi said...

Sounds like a big adventure ahead of you - best of luck with it all

Brenda Youngerman said...

Good luck with the big move... I dream of living in Alaska someday and this just makes me want to do it sooner!

Susie Clevenger said...

What a beautiful view...blessings on your move.

restlessjo said...

Have a great trip!

McGuffy Ann said...

Very interesting!! All the best!
McGuffy's Reader
http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com