May 15, 2012

Date Night

I ended up getting the day off Monday so Hubster got home from his night shift and we spent the day together.
We went shopping for rubber boots, and an outfit for myself when we go out for our going away bash.
We then went to the park and I got some pics of the seagulls before heading to see The Avengers in 3D.
Hubster never goes to the movies so I was happy when he said yes.
I didn't realize how much I've missed Hubster. Him working nights and me working days has really put a cramp in our relationship.
I guess in 6 days we won't have to worry about that when we both resign.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Lin said...

I love date nights...glad you guys had a good time! You only have 6 days to go? How freakin' exciting :)

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com