May 11, 2012

Not so good news on the work front

I found out today that the hospital did not renew the contract with the company I work for, so as of June 8th, every one is out of a job.
The good news is...my last day of work is May 21st.
I still feel awful.
So many good workers are going to be out of a job.

The hospital decided to not renew the contract because my boss is a money hungry buttwipe. He wanted even more money when they were already paying too much money. I understand the views from the hospital, but the nurses and doctors are going to be really upset when the Lift Team isn't there to do all the dirty work.

I wish everyone luck!
I'm just glad it was cancelled after my last day.
I need to bank the rest of my paychecks to get down to Minnesota.
Ha!

Countdown: 10 more days until my last day of work!

1 comments:

Lin said...

Sucks. Like wow, that's really sucky for everyone that works there. On the flip side it's not that bad for you & the best part is you only have 10 days left!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com