May 12, 2012

Six Word Saturday

I can't wait to see my nephew! 

My brother-in-law, his fiancee, and my nephew are coming up in 14 days!!! 
We are definitely going to have a full house. 
My father-in-law, mother-in-law, and I have been baby proofing the house like crazy. 
We're using Cosmo as a tester. If he can't get out or into something...we're good! 
I can't wait for the baby snuggles. 
I'm just hoping every one behaves themselves while they are here visiting. 

Happy Saturday Blogarinos! 

This post brought to you by Six Word Saturday over at www.ShowMyFace.com
Go on and check what everyone else is saying in six words.

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Oh how fun!! To have a baby in the house, to snuggle with it, play with it, hear it "talk" etc! Lots of joy lying ahead!! Enjoy it all!

betty

Ron. said...

My sister had a baby and My Beloved Sandra INSISTED that we totally baby-proof the place before she came to visit. We spent hours and hours and a small fortune. Then when my sister handed me my new niece, I dropped her on her head & she's never been right since. Ooooooops!! Fair warning.

Just kidding.

Enjoy your new family.

Call Me Cate said...

Enjoy the baby snuggles. My plans for niece/nephew snuggles were cut short on our visit last weekend so get some extra for me.

Thanks for playing 6WS!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com