Jul 2, 2012

I'm back in the blogging saddle

Well Blogarinos, I have made it to Minnesota as of last Tuesday and I've been trying to adjust with the time change and the total shock!
Have I mentioned that I have lived in Alaska for 10 years and that 104+ degrees temp was not very nice to me?
Hubster and I were DYING in the heat and our A/C did not work in the truck.
We ended up stopping off in South Dakota once the temp reached over 100 degrees. I was literally sick to my stomach...while driving. It was awful!
The ferry rides and the driving were actually quite nice though. I loved the scenery!!!!
I can't wait to start sharing my adventure with you all!
Now I just need to import all of my pictures from my camera.
Oi!

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comments:

Lin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com