Aug 17, 2012

Amazing what a little fresh air will do

Well I've been down in the dumps lately as you can tell from my last post.

Today was a pretty nice day. Not too hot, but warm and sunny enough to enjoy being outside. I knew I didn't want to be barricaded in the house so I decided to do a little yard work around the house. BiL & SiL don't have a lot of time with him working a lot and her taking care of a fussy baby, so I like to do whatever I can to help out since I'm not working.

What turned into a little pruning of hedges and weed whacking turned into this....

Before



After



I don't know where I got all the energy. I even came inside at dark and cleaned deep cleaned the kitchen.

Now if you excuse me, I stink like hog heaven so I'm going to hop in the shower and fold some laundry.

Happy Saturday Blogarinos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com