Aug 21, 2012

Comfort Food

There's nothing on this Earth better than comfort food.
Just smelling the familiar smell and connecting it with a great memory.

I'm lucky enough to have two different comfort foods.
One with my mom and one with my mother-in-law.
With my mom, it's her famous meatloaf and creamy mashed potatoes (Hey, I never said comfort food was good for you!).
It wasn't until today that I found the comfort food linked to my mother-in-law.

Tonight I cooked pork adobo for the family. I tried making it just like hers a few weeks ago, but although it was good, it just wasn't the same.
So I called her up and asked.
Turns out, I was missing an ingredient.

Well tonight, it turned out PERFECT!


What is your comfort food?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com