Aug 24, 2012

Plans are falling into place

I started a project back in Alaska, then the whole deciding to move got in the way.

I started making jewelry and hair accessories.
I've always had fun putting things together and making my own jewelry because I could never find the exact thing I was looking for in stores.

I always wanted to have an Etsy shop, so in a few weeks, it's going to happen!

I finally found my craft totes and started organizing everything. I've even looked at booth rentals for fairs in the future.

Now, I just hope I can sell some things.

Happy Friday Blogarinos!

1 comments:

Lin said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see your new store & your cool jewelry.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com