Aug 18, 2012

Six Word Saturday

I have just now discovered makeup!

I grew up a tomboy, so I never learned how to put on makeup.
It was awesome growing up because everyone accepted me for me. I never had to have the newest clothes, the prettiest hair, the best makeup.
All guys cared about was playing sports and getting dirty.
My kind of things.

As I've gotten older, I've been wanting to dress up and go out and look pretty.
It's fun!
So with the help from my sister-in-law, I have been learning how to put on makeup.
We went out last week to a comedy club and I did my own makeup.
I repeat...I DID MY OWN MAKEUP!

Not too shabby.

Happy 6WS everyone!

Click on over to www.ShowMyFace.com to see what everyone else is saying in six words.

5 comments:

Linda said...

And you did a nice job...it looks very natural and pretty!

I used to own a Merle Norman Cosmetic Studio, and I taught people how to wear makeup, and how to choose the best colors. It was fun.

I never leave the house without makeup...unless I am sick and headed to the ER. Ha!

Happy Saturday!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

McGuffy Ann said...

You go, Girl!
McGuffy's Reader
http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

Cheri said...

Great job! I am a non-make up girl myself. Not because I was a tomboy in my youth, but just because I'm happier without stuff on my face. Doesn't mean I don't sometimes dream of getting all prettied up and going out on the town, but it doesn't happen all that often.

todayithink said...

You look great. Looks like you have wonderful skin and probably don't need much more than something on your eyes and lips.

joanne said...

When I really didn't need to wear make-up, I wore a little....now that I really could use it, I only use lipstick....May be you'll inspire me with the tasteful touch you put on.......

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com