Sep 2, 2012

August Photo a Day Recap

Are you a fan of Instagram? 
I don't think I can live without it. 
FatMumSlim started Photo a Day back in January. I attempted to try all year, but I failed. I have been keeping up since June though! 
I think it's a great way to start thinking out of the box and getting inspired. 
I've actually busted out my expensive camera and have been shooting photos again. 
Well here's my recap of August in pictures.



If you're not doing this and want to, look up FatMumSlim on Instagram and of course, follow me!
My user name is neekzie.

P.S. I can't believe it's September already!

Happy Sunday Blogarinos!

1 comments:

Lin said...

I love these photo challenges but I can't ever finish them, haha. What can I say, I have an awful memory. Love your picts though :)

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com