Oct 8, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday's: Inside My Home

This is my first Friend Makin' Monday.
Welcome! =]

Inside My Home


1. Do you live in an apartment/condo, townhouse or house?  I live in a house. It's my BiL's house, but we are living here while Hubster and I get permanent jobs and look for our own house. Moving 3,180 miles is hard work!

2. What is your home’s coolest feature? All of the hideaway storage rooms and pathways. 

3.  Do you enjoy DIY projects?  If so, what are you working on now?  I LOVE DIY projects! I have definitely hooked up my SiL with a bunch of decorating projects. Right now I'm working on holiday decorations.

4. When using the dishwasher do you use powder detergent or liquid?  I hate anything powder. It always clumps up on me. I choose liquid detergent. 

5. Do you have a TV in your bedroom?  No TV in the bedroom. Just the living room and the man cave so the guys can watch their sports and ESPN news.

6.  Is your range gas or electric?  Unfortunately it's electric. I've definitely had to adjust to cooking on it. I prefer gas 100%. 

7.  How often do you sweep/mop/vacuum?  Every other day. There's a very active 12 month old living in the house and he can find the smallest iota of an atom and stick it in his mouth. 

8.  What is your favorite place to shop for home furniture and accents?  IKEA! If I can't make it myself, that's my go-to store.

9.  Do you decorate for holidays? I love decorating for the holidays. My BiL and SiL appreciate it.

10.  If you could have HGTV come in and redo one room in your home which room would you choose? Definitely the bathroom! It's very small and cramped. 


Now head on over to All the Weigh and link up =]

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Stopping by from FMM
iKEA lover over here too! I'm happy it's a decent drive to get there or I'd be in trouble,

Sabrina said...

I despise powder! I ahte the feeling and everything. ugh.

I would want a sports cave because I'm such a tom boy. Thank goodness my boyfriend loves me for being a sports fanatic.

Stopping by from FMM.

safire said...

I love that you decorate for the holidays! My bf hates clutter so we end up being minimalists about it.

Lolly said...

Hi, Nikki! Nice to meet you. This is my first FMM as well so please check out my blog! I love that you decorate for the holidays. As I wrote on my post, I have too many kitties to do much, so all my decorations, especially for Christmas, must be cat-friendly!
~Lolly
http://livinginalollypopworld.blogspot.com/2012/10/friend-makin-monday.html?showComment=1349739547557#c5660431614032455906

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com