Nov 16, 2012

College bound!

This year has been busy indeed.
I have managed to work my butt off until May, moved from Alaska to Minnesota, sign up for GED classes and finish in record time with exceptional scores, and now, I have officially applied to a college.

My dream is actually coming true. I am going to go to college and get my degree and have my dream job.
I'm just so freakin' excited!

I visited the campus this afternoon and really loved it. The staff was nice, the students were great, and it's the the atmosphere I'm looking for. I'm excited for January 14th to roll around when I'll finally be a college student.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com