Nov 23, 2012

Elf for Health

I have decided to start my New Year's Resolution early this year.
The holidays are the WORST when it comes to being disciplined and trying to eat right with all the crazy temptation foods in front of your face. 
I've been needing something motivating and I think I have found it. 


nutritionella

I'm going to be an Elf for Health. 
Since not smoking, I find myself bored out of my mind and I hate doing the every things, well, every day. 
I want to get out and exercise more, but I completely lack any sort of motivation to do anything else. 
I'm trying not to gain weight from not smoking. That's the point of me quitting...to be healthier! 
I'm hoping I can stay motivated and start dropping some pounds. 
I need to do something so I can start the baby making again. 
Hopefully dropping some of this weight to kick the PCOS symptoms down a notch. 

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. 
Happy Friday everyone!

1 comments:

Dani said...

I joined the Elf4Health challenge also!! How long ago did you quit smoking? Congrats on quitting.

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com