1. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions? No traditions really. Just dinner somewhere and I make a pumpkin pie and my mom's homemade noodle recipe.
2. List at least three dishes that are on your family’s table every year. Homemade stuffing, fresh cranberry sauce, and yams.
3. Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie? Pumpkin pie. I dislike pecans...
4. Will you watch football on Thanksgiving Day? Of course!!!
5. Do you plan to exercise Thursday? Formal exercise, probably not. Running up and down stairs and back and forth to the kitchen while cooking is probably going to give me plenty of exercise.
6. Do you prefer ham or turkey? Ham. Turkey can get too dry fast.
7. Will you shop on Black Friday? I've been lucky and got almost all of my Christmas shopping done. Since it's my first Black Friday in a huge city, I'll probably hit up the malls for all the free facials and makeovers lol
8. Do you take a nap on Thanksgiving? I'm not a nap person.
9. Share one dish that probably won’t be on anyone else’s table. My mom's homemade noodles.
10. What are you thankful for today? I'm thankful that I'm surrounded by loved ones every day and that my SiL's family has adopted Hubster and me into her family so we can share in their holiday plans.
Now it's your turn. Head on over to All the Weigh and link up with everyone else.