Nov 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

This year, I'm thankful for many things.


  • I have such a great family that I don't know what I would do without them. 
  • I was able to concentrate and work on getting my GED and then enrolling into college. For the first time ever. 
  • My brother-in-law and sister-in-law gave us a great opportunity to come live with them in Minnesota so we could re-locate closer to them and let us get on our feet. 
  • I get to be close to my nephew and that in itself is better than anything!
  • I have a great support group with PCOS and Infertility. Without these ladies I'd go crazy most days. 
  • I have an awesome husband that puts up with my bullshit and mood swings. I don't know how he does it. 
I wish I could be closer to some of my other family in Alaska, but I have a great family that has adopted us here in Minnesota and I'm thankful we get to spend Thanksgiving with them. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


1 comments:

meme-and-he said...

amen to husbands who put up with us! happy thanksgiving :)

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com