- I have such a great family that I don't know what I would do without them.
- I was able to concentrate and work on getting my GED and then enrolling into college. For the first time ever.
- My brother-in-law and sister-in-law gave us a great opportunity to come live with them in Minnesota so we could re-locate closer to them and let us get on our feet.
- I get to be close to my nephew and that in itself is better than anything!
- I have a great support group with PCOS and Infertility. Without these ladies I'd go crazy most days.
- I have an awesome husband that puts up with my bullshit and mood swings. I don't know how he does it.
I wish I could be closer to some of my other family in Alaska, but I have a great family that has adopted us here in Minnesota and I'm thankful we get to spend Thanksgiving with them.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!