Nov 29, 2012

Random Thursday




Spending a majority of my life in Alaska, I'm a pro when it comes to winter items. Although winter is my LEAST favorite season, it comes with my MOST favorite items.
Without these items, I don't think I'd ever survive a winter again.

Here's my top 3 items I cannot survive without in the winter.

1. Chapstick. Um, hello! Who wants to go walking around looking all crusty. Chapstick is a must-have item to survive winter. My fav? EOS in Summer Fruit.

2. Scarves. You can never have enough scarves. When I walk into a store, I instantly hone in on the scarves. I love long, chucky ones, skinny soft ones, colorful, solid, pattern, etc. If it's a scarf, chances are I'm going to buy it. Here's my collection. (Don't judge. Also, my scarf holder was bought at IKEA for $2. It's meant for ties, but I use it for scarves.)



3. St. Ives lotion. This lotion is by far the best that I've tried to combat my dry skin. Not to mention that is smells delish! 

1 comments:

Lin said...

Holy cow you've got a lot scarves! Cute rack ;)

Ok, I've got to go get myself some of that EOS chapstick cause I've seen it listed 4x. I mean, it's got to be good, right? Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com