Nov 5, 2012

Randomness

I've been so busy.
With all the classes and going into Minneapolis to take a few of the GED tests, I have been one busy bee. Not including crocheting non-stop.
I have made some pretty cute things. I'm very proud of myself for taking on a crocheting project that wasn't a blanket.
I made my sister a college tote for when she starts classes soon.
She asked me to make her something for Christmas that was crocheted, so I chose the bag.
It turned out quite nice.
I may have to make one for myself when I start classes.


So I find out the results to all of my tests tomorrow. I'm so excited!
I can't believe it took me this long to finish what I needed to do a long time ago.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Sorry for the crappy post.
I'll have better ones soon.
Just as soon as I catch up on my sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com